SeeMoreData is the breakthrough consolidated BI & Reporting Tool that does it all:
- Enterprise Reporting
- Consolidation and integration of Data from multiple disparate datasources (join data from Oracle to data from Excel, to data from lotus Domino / Sql Server / Adabas, etc.)
- Advanced Scheduling engine
- Caching engine with advanced optional user-specific caching
- Email integration (any email server including Lotus Notes, Outlook, Netscape, Thunderbird, etc.)
- Easy and fast implementation of Dashboards
- Analytic explorer which lets you graphically explore any "spreadsheet-type" report by any attribute / dimension across any aggregation and measure.
- Simple Top N or pareto analysis
- Simple and powerful Pivot Analysis that lets you compare like entities / period summaries side-by-side
- Annotation of reports / charts
- Exception based highlighting
- Data driven batch reporting (send relevant reports to recipients based on data content)
- Powerful built-in analytical and statistical functions.
- Hierarchical processing made easy
See information from different arms of your business, cross platform, cross database, in real-time or based on pre-computed data sets. Data can also reside in spreadsheets, the internet, ODBC and JDBC compliant datasources. Corporate Performance Management showing snapshots of strategic operational, financial and corporate data via dashboards made simple. Dashboards in SeeMoreData are easier to create than with any competing product.
Analyze and summarize any ‘raw data’ report and instantly see trends and intelligence from the data. Group by any attribute (field) and aggregate by any measure with 8 different built-in aggregation functions. Keep drilling down from one attribute (group by country) to the next sub-attribute (city within country). Add multiple measures across secondary Y-Axes to compare one aggregated measure against another (number of orders per rep by city within country versus total revenue per rep by city within country). Expose the detail records at any grouping level. See white paper for more details …..
End users can easily create cross-tab pivot reports to compare one attribute summary aggregate against another (Q4 sales by country against Q3, Q2, Q1 sales by country). Easily spot Top customers / Top sales agent / slowest selling products / best or worst performing regions / employees / products. Ability to dynamically drilldown into detailed data from any summary level or grouping. Alter the aggregation function at run-time (report average or count unique instead of sum). Pivot Analysis retains the power of Excel Pivot Tables and adds a whole lot more.